UG Articles Archive

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gone Hunting

Well, the first weekend in November is coming around again, and that means it's time for me to head north, about 8 hours north, and shoot some animals.  As you might expect there's not exactly a lot of high speed internet up there, so there unfortunately won't be any new posts for about a week.  Maybe we'll get another post by Matt.

On a more substantive note, I may have discovered an awesome band today in Bolt Thrower.   They're a melodic death metal band that draws heavily on Warhammer 40k for their lyrics.  I have to listen to more of their stuff, but "No Guts, No Glory" is promising.  Nice riffage and vocals that aren't entirely unintelligible.  See what you think:


Have a good week, folks.  I'll let you know if I get anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment