UG Articles Archive

Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Four Tour is DEFINITELY coming to the US

This morning, Metallica's Facebook page had this image posted entitled: "Coming Soon..."
I went to facebook.com/thebig4 to see if there were any details, but instead found only this image for the time being:

  
This obviously leaves no doubt that there will be a Big Four Tour in the US, probably this summer.  I imagine that the details coming tomorrow morning will be dates and venues.  Well, at least I hope so.  I'm anticipating a list of relatively few shows in large outdoor venues.  People will likely be traveling all over the country for this tour, and it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up traveling a bit to see it myself.  Start saving now, readers, because these tickets won't be cheap and I'd be very surprised if they don't sell out.  

Check out facebook.com/thebig4 tomorrow morning and we'll see what's gonna happen on the BIG FOUR US TOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment